Friday, August 26, 2016

Mobile marketing is one of the biggest trends of 2016. In a world where everyone is constantly on their smartphones and at the same time on the go, it seems only logical that mobile marketing is the future. Yet, there are several companies that have yet to make their own shopping app or even a mobile website, which is a huge shocker. I seriously don't understand how companies manage or stay alive without online marketing which is probably the best way for companies and brands to get their names out there. I personally like shopping and do so on many websites, so when mobile websites and apps for stores came out it made my life that much easier and better. My favorite place to shop at is footlocker so when they first came out with their mobile app I was excited to see what it featured and how it would work. One of my best life decisions was when I downloaded this app, it saved me so much time, it was convenient, fast and best of all easy to navigate. When a website isn't mobile friendly I tend to shy away from it because I am always on my phone, so to me it's a hassle to have to use something else in order to access it. I highly recommend for all companies, especially start up companies to get on track with the rest of the world and find a way to market their companies on a mobile device. This would benefit the companies in more ways than you could think of. Not only will it help increase revenue, keep customers and make them happy, but also take the company to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment