Sunday, September 4, 2016

Today I want to talk about Groupon. The reason I want to talk about this is because the place I had dinner with my family today, was because my mom had a coupon, or rather a groupon. My mom is all about groupon, who has now used it for about a year ever since my sister introduced her to it. I personally don't care for it, but I do think there are some good deals and also a good way for businesses to bring in more business. Ever since my mom has been using it, she actually spends more money instead of saving money on discounts because of the fact that she buys groupons for places that we would never go to in the first place. There are places and businesses that are very well known that do offer discounts on groupon however, and you can occasionally get some really good deals from groupon. I believe groupon is a great way to market your business and a good deal for both the consumer and the producer because the people get discounts but the business also brings in more clients. This is a great idea for businesses because it is a win win situation, because their business gets promoted and they also bring in people that would usually not go if they had seen them on Groupon. I have tried restaurants in nearby neighborhoods that I have seen before but would have never stopped in and then have gone back to have again because I liked it the first time I was introduced to it by Groupon. Overall Groupon is a great app and even better social media marketing tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment