Friday, September 9, 2016

I never thought the day would come where I would use the app "Yelp!". Well today, I want to talk about how I use it almost every day of my life. Yelp comes in handy in my everyday life whether it is to look for a good place to eat, look up reviews, check in to restaurants, look up hours of operation or even find a new barbershop. For the longest time I refused to download the application and thought it was dumb and wasn't useful. My sister would always use it to find places around us and look up reviews. One day she finally convinced me to download it but I still didn't use it. Not until a couple months later I decided to look up a place to eat because I was in San Diego with friends and we didn't know the place that well. I ended up finding a barbeque place to eat called Phil's, which is amazing by the way. To this day I still go to the same barbeque spot and the reason I found it was because of Yelp. So from that day on I constantly use Yelp in order to help me find out whatever it is I am looking for and it never lets me down. Yelp is a great way for businesses to promote themselves and offer deals to customers as well, so all in all it is a win-win for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment