Friday, September 23, 2016

Today I want to talk about my favorite brand, Nike. Nike is one of the most well-known companies around the world as well as one of the most liked. Nike is established and is the biggest sports brand today over companies like Under Armour, Adidas and many others. Although they have the name recognition, it doesn't stop there. They have to continue to market their company as much as they could so they could stay on top of the sports world and with social media platforms that is exactly what they do. I follow Nike on snapchat, twitter and instagram so I know exactly when all the new lines are coming out and what is new from them. They do a great job of keeping their fans updates on news about their company and the direction they are headed. I believe this is why Nike is at the top, because they do such a great job of keeping their customers happy not just with their products but their appreciation and customer satisfaction job. On snapchat Nike gives you a detailed look into their new products and events that are going on. With instagram, Nike gives you more of a look into when their products come out and what stores they come out in while twitter does a little of both. One of my favorite things about Nike and how they use all these platforms is that they use their endorsed athletes to share their products and even talk about them. To me this is what sells me on their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment