Friday, September 30, 2016

In 2016 one of the biggest trends that continues to grow are videos. They have been dominating the web over the past years and continue to do so. Many studies show that content with videos are engaged more than content with just plain text. People love to watch videos, whether it be on youtube or just on any site. I feel the reason for this is because they get a better understanding if they actually see what is happening instead of reading what is happening even if it is the same information. Videos are vital to a website so it isn't plain and boring. Videos interest people and can bring more traffic to your website and overall attract more people. Although videos do help, it is important to make these videos entertaining, you can't just have a video that is as boring as plain text. I believe that interesting and engaging videos are very helpful to a website. When I think about the websites I visit and what makes me stay such as espn.com I think of all the videos I watch on there and then I realize that there are always advertisements before but I still watch them in order to watch the video. Overall videos are a must in order to keep a website alive and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment